CHRISTMAS RECIPES 2019-COCONUT LAYERED CAKE





I’m so delighted to share with all of you a special Christmas cake recipe from my Mom’s Christmas Recipes Book. This is her legacy to me and that’s how I remember her every day As she has left me her treasure of recipes in her recipe cookbooks which she has personally handwritten. So I hope you like this recipe ,besides it looking so pretty on your Christmas Tray ,It tastes delicious and your friends & family are definitely going to ask you for the recipe… Ingredients 6 egg yolks 200 grams/1 cup of powdered sugar 1 tsp of vanilla extract/essence 1 tsp of cardammon/elaichi powder 175 grams/3/4 cup of all purpose flour/maida 250 ml/1cup of thick coconut milk Brown food colour/chocolate colour(you can also Add unsweetened cocoa powder ¾ cup) 1 cup of ghee/clarified butter melted (you can also use regular butter) Important hints Preheat oven to 180 deg Celsius for 15 mins Don’t forget to check every layer ..that it is baked well Don’t forget to brush the ghee on every baked layer For the last layer ,drizzle ghee on top before baking Baking time for 1 st layer 20 mins After that each layer 15 mins Last layer 20-22 mins Most important point…once baked and out of the oven let the cake rest for 1-2 hours Before demolding When demolding run a knife at the edges of the cake Most important hint….Enjoy and Have Fun


Please visit my channel ♥        

Please subscribe ♥️

Comments

Akshata's Recipes

Akshata's Recipes
Click on my picture to visit my channel