CHRISTMAS ROSE COOKIES RECIPE



One of my favourite Christmas sweets"Rose Cookies" besides looking so beautiful they are crispy and taste just divine. they are very easy to prepare ..I remember as a little girl ,I used to love to watch my mom make these cookies ... Ingredients I’m so delighted to share with all of you a special Christmas recipe from my Mom’s Christmas Recipes Book. This is her legacy to me and that’s how I remember her every day As she has left me her treasure of recipes in her recipe cookbooks which she has personally handwritten. So I hope you like this recipe ,besides it looking so pretty on your Christmas Tray ,It tastes delicious and your friends & family are definitely going to ask you for the recipe… Ingredients 2 eggs ½ cup /60 grams of powdered sugar ½ cup/125 ml of milk 1 tsp of vanilla essence/extract 1 cup/250 ml of coconut milk ½ cup/100 grams of rice flour 1 cup/175 grams of all purpose flour/maida Method Beat the eggs in a bowl,add the sugar,next goes in the milk whisk well,add the essence ,next goes in the coconut milk ..stir well add the rice flour ,whisk till a smooth batter ,last but not the last goes in the flour a little at a time and whisk till a smooth batter..set the batter aside for 1 hour,after an hour heat oil for deep frying,heat the rose cookie mold in the oil and dip half way into the batter and insert the mold into the hot oil ,it either leaves th mold on its own or you can use a fork or knife and loosen the cookie into the oil,fry till a light golden brown..drain the extra oil on a kitchen napkin..rose cookies all ready …


Please visit my channel ♥        
Please subscribe ♥️


MILK CREAM RECIPE LINK


MARZIPAAN RECIPE LINK

PERAD.GUAVA CHEESE RECIPE LINK

COCONUT ICE RECIPE LINK

TRADITIONAL GOAN NEURIS RECIPE LINK

TRADITIONAL GOAN KULKULS RECIPE LINK

CHRISTMAS RIBBON CAKE RECIPE LINK

TRADITIONAL GOAN CHANA DOCE RECIPE LINK

DATE ROLLS RECIPE LINK

WALNUT CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE LINK

CHRISTMAS COOKIES/NANKHATAIS RECIPE LINK

SNOW BALLS RECIPE LINK

MILK FUDGE RECIPE LINK
TRADITIONAL GOAN BAATH RECIPE LINK

CHRISTMAS TOFFEE RECIPE LINK

CHRISTMAS CHECKERED COOKIES

GOAN CHRISTMAS SWEET”BOLINHAS”COCONUT COOKIES RECIPE LINK


CHRISTMAS COCONUT LAYERED CAKE RECIPE LINK





Comments

Akshata's Recipes

Akshata's Recipes
Click on my picture to visit my channel