GOAN XACUTI RECIPE







GOAN XACUTI RECIPES
A traditional Goan recipe " Xacuti" pronounced as Chacuti is a well loved dish at any goan table . You can make this with beef,mutton,chicken,fish or veggies ...It is a blend of aromatic whole roasted spices , onion, garlic and coconut. The Xacuti paste can be made and stored ahead of time in the refrigerator and then this dish can be made whenever one craves for some Goan delights.. It goes best with some fresh pao or even rice /pulao This is my Mom's recipe...handed down from her mom (my Nana) and today I'm more than happy to share this recipe with You



To see more goan recipes from my channel click here

Please visit my channel ♥ https://www.youtube.com/user/annesequeira1

Please subscribe ♥️

TOP FAVOURITE GOAN RECIPES (click the lick to see my recipe)
Chicken Cafreal

Goan jeerem meerem

filos

potato chops

Goan Chicken Roast



Please visit my channel ♥

Please subscribe ♥️





Comments

Akshata's Recipes

Akshata's Recipes
Click on my picture to visit my channel