VALACHI KHICHADI|DALIMBI BHAT






VALACHI KHICHADI|DALIMBI BHAT |lima beans/field beans rice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ingredients 1 cup of dalimbi/val prepped as shown in the video A paste of 5 cloves of garlic & ½ inch of ginger A paste of 2 tbsp of fresh/dry grated coconut with 1 tsp of jeera /cumin seeds ½ tsp of haldi powder ½ tspof hing/asafotedia ½ tsp of rye/mustard seeds A few curry leaves 1 tbsp of goda/kala masala ½ tsp of gul/jaggery ½ tsp of red chilli powder Salt to taste 2 cups of water 1 cup of rice Method Prep up the 1 cup of val/dalimbi as shown in the video ,link above click to see. Wash and soak 1 cup of rice Boil the 2 cups of water. Heat Oil in a pan,once the oil is hot add the rye/mustard seeds,hing,haldi powder,curry leaves and ginger garlic paste..fry well add the onion fry well,add the val/dalimbi fry well..add the goda masala,red chilli powder,salt to taste,gul and coconut & jeera paste mix everything well..add the boiling water ..mix well..cover & cook till the water evaporates,keep the vessel closed for 15 mins,mix well and garnish with a mix of fresh coconut & chopped corriander
Please visit my channel ♥               
Please subscribe ♥️

Follow me on my Face book page
Follow me on my Instagram page


Comments

Akshata's Recipes

Akshata's Recipes
Click on my picture to visit my channel