CHRISTMAS RECIPES 2019-4 INGREDIENTS TOFFEE RECIPE




I’m so delighted to share with all of you a special Christmas recipe from my Mom’s Christmas Recipes Book. This is her legacy to me and that’s how I remember her every day As she has left me her treasure of recipes in her recipe cookbooks which she has personally handwritten. So I hope you like this recipe ,besides it looking so pretty on your Christmas Tray ,It tastes delicious and your friends & family are definitely going to ask you for the recipe… This is a 100 % Vegetarian Recipe,no oven /baking required ..gets ready pretty quick too Ingredients 100 Grams /1/2 cup of Salted Butter (If using unsalted butter add 1/2 tsp of salt) 1 can /400 ml of condensed milk 150 Grams /1 cup cashew nut powder (take 1 cup of cahewnuts & powder them in your mixer/blender) 40 Grams/1/4 cup of dried raisins /kismis (optional)

Please visit my channel ♥        

Please subscribe ♥️

Comments

Akshata's Recipes

Akshata's Recipes
Click on my picture to visit my channel