CHICKEN PICKLE| ACHARI CHICKEN|| FEW INGREDIENTS|SUHANA MASALAS USED


Today's recipe is Achari Chicken or Chicken pickle made with very few ingredinets.
has a very long shelf life ,Refrigerate this for a month and enjoy it as a side dish..or a pickle.
Finger licking delicious
all you need is 
the paste of 1 medium tomato
and 1 medium onion
250 grams of chicken
1 packet of Suhana Butter Chicken Mix 
1 packet of Suhana Tandoori Chicken Mix
1/2 cup of milk
2 Tbsp of Mango Pickle oil
here is my mango pickle recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ1cUMKs9ds&t=1s
or used a readymade mango pickle 
fresh coriander leaves for garnish 1 tsp
That's it.......these masalas are available in stores or online
not aa sponsored video.
Please visit my channel ♥   
 https://www.youtube.com/user/annesequeira1

to contact me personally or for  Business enquiries,collabs etc please write to me at
annesequeira@yahoo.in

Click on the video to see how I prepare this delicious Chicken Pickle.



 

Comments

Akshata's Recipes

Akshata's Recipes
Click on my picture to visit my channel