OATS & WHOLE WHEAT MUFFINS/CUPCAKES







oats & whole wheat cupcakes/muffins
-----------------------------------------------
Roast one cup of oats and cool till it reaches room temp
In  a  large bowl break one egg,add 1 cup of milk,I tsp of vanilla essence,1/2 tsp of baking powder,2 tbsp of curd/dahi/yogurt
½ tsp of cinnamon powder,whisk everything well
Add 1 cup of brown sugar,mix well
Now add ½ cup of whole wheat flour and the roasted oats
Add 1 or ½ cup of darl chocolate chips(chocochips) & some dryfruit or kismis
Pre heat the oven to 180 deg C for 10 mins
Line a cup cake holder add the batter and bake for 15 mins
To see how I prepare this recipe on  my channel on Youtube
“Akshatas Recipes”@
please click here

And for more than 240 recipes on my channel click here  https://www.youtube.com/user/annesequeira1






Comments

Akshata's Recipes

Akshata's Recipes
Click on my picture to visit my channel