GOAN TENDLI PICKLE RECIPE


GOAN TENDLI PICKLE RECIPE

This is my Grandmom's (Nana)recipe..during my summer vacations in Goa ,in our ancestral house,I used to love watching my grandma cook,she used to cook on a wooden stove,everything was nice & slow ,peaceful and the food was divine..simple yet everything was just right ...soul food...organic and vegetables picked up from your own garden...She used to have tendli/gherkins in abundance ...she loved making pickles ..this is one of those simple yet beautiful pickle recipes...


Ingredients
100 grams tendli/gherkins
5-6 kashmiri dried red chilliesmustard seeds 1/4 tsp 
meethi seeds/fenugreek 1/4 tspcumin seeds/jeera 1/4 tsp 
salt to tasteturmeric /haldi powder 1/4 tsp vinegar 1/4 cup 
ginger paste 1 tsp(1 inch of ginger)2 tbsp salt garlic paste 1 tsp(6-7 cloves of garlic) 
1 light green chillicurry leaves a few 6-7 
sugar to taste
oil 1/2 cup





Comments

Akshata's Recipes

Akshata's Recipes
Click on my picture to visit my channel