CHRISTMAS RECIPES 2019-GOAN BOLINHAS EASY RECIPE




I’m so delighted to share with all of you a special Christmas recipe from my Mom’s Christmas Recipes Book. This is her legacy to me and that’s how I remember her every day As she has left me her treasure of recipes in her recipe cookbooks which she has personally handwritten. So I hope you like this recipe ,besides it looking so pretty on your Christmas Tray ,It tastes delicious and your friends & family are definitely going to ask you for the recipe… Ingredients 250 gms/1 & 1/4 cup of powdered sugar 400 ml/1 & 2/3 cup of water 250 gms /1 & 1/4 cup of semolina/rawa 1 tsp salt 250 gms/2 & 1/4 cup of dessicated coconut 2 tbsp of ghee/clarified butter 3 egg yolks 3 egg whites 2 tsp of cardammon/elaichi powder 1 tsp of baking powder 3 tbsp of all purpose flour/maida

Please visit my channel ♥        

Please subscribe ♥️

Comments

Akshata's Recipes

Akshata's Recipes
Click on my picture to visit my channel