MORI /SHARK FISH CROQUETTES RECIPE GOAN STYLE



This recipe is one which takes me back to my childhood where my mom used to make this for me quiet often as it was my favourite snack or side dish to have alongside saurac & rice or some dal and rice . Hope you give this recipe a try..
Ingredients along with method for 8 medium sized croquettes 1 medium mori/shark fish deskinned and cleaned well. boil in enough water to cover it ...cook it till the flesh turns from a pink to a white.you can check whether the fish is cooked well by lifting up a bit with a fork ..once cooked keep aside to cool completely to room temp. Debone the fish..there's just one centre bone so its very easy.mash the flesh well.add 1 green chilli cut fine,1/2 inch of ginger grated(optional)1 medium sized onion cut fine,add a handful of chopped corriander,1/2 tsp of haldi /turmeric powder,salt to taste and 1 egg..mix well ,,add 1/2 cup of bread /pao pieces..mash again form croquettes and coat with some bread crumbs ,set aside shallow fry till golden brown. Please visit my channel ♥

Comments

Akshata's Recipes

Akshata's Recipes
Click on my picture to visit my channel