Goan sweet & Sour Lime pickle|Instant pickle| ‪@akshatasrecipes‬


 Today my dear viewers is an instant lime or limbu pickle made the Goan way.

this can be made and had all year round as limes,lemons etc are avaialable all year round,so when you are craving some sweet and sour lime pickle this recipe should be your go to,

Please do give this recipe a try and please visit my channel  @akshatasrecipes 

ingredients

3 limes or limbus.

salt 

for the masala paste

3/4 tsp red chilli powder

1/4 tsp turmeric/haldi powder

1 /2 tsp cumin powder

1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder

7-8 fresh curry leaves

2-3 tbsp of grated Goan jaggery/regular jaggerry 

 1/4 cup oil

please visit my channel

Akshata's Recipes - YouTube


Comments

Akshata's Recipes

Akshata's Recipes
Click on my picture to visit my channel